Tone Electronix Releases the Animalizzer
A handmade overdrive/fuzz with two clipping stages along with silicon and germanium options.
Portugal (December 15, 2020) -- European boutique builder Tone Electronix has introduced its newest pedal, the Animalizzer. A supremely versatile overdrive, distortion and fuzz pedal, the Anamilizzer is hand-crafted in Portugal and offers guitarists an array of options for fine-tuning their preferred flavor of mayhem.
In addition to providing controls for five standard functions – Volume, Fuzz, Treble, Mid and Bass – the pedal offers three knobs and a 3-position toggle switch for carefully sculpting the pedal’s voice. The effect can range from mild overdrive to scorching fuzz, and everything in between.
The Animalizzer comprises:
- Pregain knob controls the input signal before going into the stages
- Depth knob is the first tone-shaping process, controlling how much low frequency is allowed to pass
- 2 clipping stages immediately after the BOOST stage and before the EQ stage
- Stage I is a toggle switch with 3 clipping options: Si, LED and Open
- Stage II is a rotary switch with 4 clipping options: Si, Ge, LED and Open
- Equalization – treble, mid and bass -- will shape the final frequency response
The Animalizzer pedal is available for €220 on the Tone Electronix site www.txpedals.com.
For more information: