The tube serves as a replacement for any 7025, 12AX7WA, 12AX7WB, 12AX7LPS, 12AX7EH, ECC83 or E83CC.
Worms, Germany (January 8, 2018) -- The newest addition to Tube Amp Doctorâ€™s well known line of high quality premium tubes will be first introduced to the American market at NAMM 2018.
Perfectly symmetrical systems will guarantee for balanced signal amplification as well as balanced current draw of both triodes. This special selection and the fact that the TAD 12AX7A-C is one of the strongest tubes around, make the TAD RT001-BPD the perfect choice for the phase inverter/driver position in any tube-driven amplifier.
For guitar amps:
- Tight deep bass, complex lively mids and silky top end
- Improves overall definition
- Great sustain
- Harmonic overdrive and maximum dynamics
- Massive soundstage improvement
- Pleasing harmonic overtones
- Underlines the amp's signature tone quality
- Matching in pairs is highly recommended for hi-fi stereo amplifiers and mono block pairs
The TAD 12AX7A-C BALANCED PHASE DRIVER (RT001-BPD) can replace any 7025, 12AX7WA, 12AX7WB, 12AX7LPS, 12AX7EH, ECC83 or E83CC. Suggested retail price is $17.50 and it can be ordered directly from TAD or their US-distribution.
For more information:
Tube Amp Doctor