Vertex Effects Unveils the T Drive
A sonic re-creation of the legendary Trainwreck Express amplifier.
Oakland, CA (December 12, 2017) -- A sonic re-creation of the legendary Trainwreck Express amplifier. Rooted in the tradition of British amps from the '60s & '70s, Trainwrecks are famous for their fast pick response and their exceptional dynamics from chimey "Vox" style cleans to a soaring plexi overdrive. To most accurately capture the harmonic complexity of the Trainwreck amps in a stompbox, Vertex took painstaking measures to find "real deal" Trainwrecks to compare for sonic accuracy throughout the design process. The result: a pedal with the dynamics, harmonic complexity, and voice-like overtones reminiscent of iconic Trainwreck amplifiers.
- Simple layout: volume & gain designed to integrate with your amp's natural EQ
- Superior dynamics from Vox-y cleans, to plexi leads with your guitar volume knob
- Ultra sensitive pick attack & response
- 100% Analog & true-bypass switching
- Designed & Assembled in Oakland, California
- 9-18VDC power operation (adapter not included)
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: