First Look: Fender Gold Foil Jazzmaster
The gold covers may hide mini humbuckers, but this Jazzmaster still dishes as much musical substance as style.
Inspired by the garage rock bands of the sixties and the cult classic guitars they played, the Gold Foil Collection combines timeless Fender designs with the dazzling style of a bygone era.
The Gold Foil Jazzmaster comes equipped with a bound ebony fingerboard, pearloid block inlays, mahogany body, Bigsby B50 vibrato and three Gold Foil mini-humbuckers. Other features include a matching painted headstock, vintage-style tuners with white buttons, 21 Narrow Tall frets and a Fender Jaguar-inspired switch plate.
Long on looks and aces in the tone department, the Fender Gold Foil Collection combines the enduring charm of midcentury mail-order guitars with the style and playability of an authentic Fender.
- What Happened to J Mascis’ Jazzmaster Addiction? ›
- Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster Review ›
- Fender Acoustasonic Jazzmaster Review ›
- DIY: How to Set up Jazzmasters & Jaguars ›
- Fender Gold Foil Jazzmaster Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Fender Gold Foil Jazzmaster Review ›