Lightweight, ultra-clean PA for use with effects processors/pedals
Moscow, ID (July 11, 2013) -- The VividRack VR2700 power amplifier delivers the most pristine reproduction of your rig's tone. Using world-patented amp technology, our lightweight 2U rack mount is a bridgeable two-channel design delivering over 700W/channel.
Guitar amps have always focused on "enhancing" the sound of your instrument. With the explosion in effects processors and pedals, we see a need for amplifiers that work with these processors rather than fight against them. Whether you want the cleanest sound from your guitar or the exact sound of your effects processor - our amps deliver:
· Lightweight at 12 lbs. in a 2U rack-mountThe VR2700 is available for $1199 directly from our website
· Output: over 700 watts RMS per channel, 1,400 watts RMS bridged - 2Ω stable
· IN: Two-channel (XLR/TRS combo connectors)
· OUT: Two-channel or bridged (hybrid Speakon™/TS connectors)
· Pre-amp gain control to match almost any input
· Flat, load-independent frequency response
· Very low, frequency-independent THD
· Accurate clip detect for worry-free set-up
· Dynamic Cooling
· "Go green" with one of the highest power conversion rates possible
· Lifetime Warranty - Made in USA.
For more information: