Zexcoil Pickups Introduces the T-Bucker
The T-Bucker provides noise-free humbucker and single coil tones in a drop in replacement for standard T-style guitars.
Newark, DE (May 27, 2013) – Adding to the company’s outstanding line of patented, noise-free, one coil per string S and T-style pickups, Lawing Musical Products has unleashed the new Zexcoil T-Bucker. The T-Bucker provides noise-free humbucker and single coil tones in a drop in replacement for standard T-style guitars.
The Zexcoil T-Bucker uses the same tone voicing technology that makes our Juicy Bucker the best humbucker tone in an S-sized package on the planet. The T-Bucker also comes standard with our Silent Split option to deliver a noise-free single coil tone at the flip of a switch. Benefits of the most unique pickup design to come along in decades include:
• Pure, noise-free tone from the most efficient hum-cancelling design available
• No dummy coils or excessive shielding
• A full range of tonal options using our patent pending tone engineering technology
• Negligible string pull, yielding improved sustain and no wolf-tones
• Excellent response with string bending
All Zexcoil pickups are designed and built in our Delaware facility and are available direct from Lawing Musical Products, with individual pickups starting at $99 and S-style sets at $285.
For more information: