Acorn Amps Unveils the Solid State Amp/Preamp Pedal
A full circuit recreation of the mythic Peavey Decade practice amp packed into a pedal enclosure.
The latest innovation from Acorn Amplifiers, the Solid State, is a full circuit recreation of the now-mythic Peavey Decade practice amp packed into a pedal enclosure. The Acorn Amps Solid State incorporates the TDA series class-AB power amp device utilized in the original amp design, giving you the most authentic reproduction available in a modern pedal format. Two separate output jacks allow the Solid State to be used as either a preamp in your pedal chain or as a standalone 10 watt amplifier plugged directly to a speaker cab; they can even be used together at the same time. Additionally, a toggle switch lets you select between sending the signal out before or after the power amp circuit for maximum tonal versatility.
- Full 10 watt solid-state guitar amp circuitry (preamp and power amp)
- Low, Mid, & High controls to dial in your tonal frequency
- Two separate output jacks to use with a speaker cab or normal pedalboard wiring or both together at once
- Two footswitchable tone modes - Normal and Saturation
- Toggle switch to send the signal out from two different points on the circuit path as well as a mute switch for quick studio tracking
- Bi-color LED indicator that lights up green in Normal mode and red in Saturation mode
- True bypass & powered by 18VDC pedal power
Preorder now at acornamps.com.
- Acorn Amplifiers F#%k Face Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Acorn Amps - Premier Guitar ›
- Acorn Amps Announces the Elevenuator - Premier Guitar ›