Acorn Amps Announces the Elevenuator
The unit features six levels of attenuation and can be used with 4-, 8-, or 16-ohm speakers.
Atlanta, GA (December 6, 2017) -- Tube amplifiers always sound best when they are cranked up loud. Power tubes become saturated when the amplifier is turned way up, and most guitarists agree this is when a tube amp delivers its best tone. However, studio recording and bedroom practice often requires lower decibel levels, and for those not willing to sacrifice their tone at lower volumes, the Acorn Elevenuator is the perfect tool. The Elevenuator interfaces between your amplifier and speakers to retain all of the sustain and tube saturation of your cranked amp, but at much lower volumes. With six levels of attenuation, the Elevenuator can transform the ear-splitting power of a 50-watt tube amp to manageable low wattage levels while keeping all of the tonal characteristics that you love about your amp when itâ€™s turned up to eleven.
- Hand built and hand wired from start to finish by obsessive compulsive perfectionists in Atlanta, GA
- Reactive load attenuator - meaning it can be used with any impedance speaker(s) - 4 ohms, 8 ohms, or 16 ohms and it behaves more like an actual speaker than most fixed resistance attenuators on the market
- 50-watt power handling
- Six levels of attenuation, with the lowest level connected to a second control that enables the volume to be brought down to 1-2 watt levels
- Built in a rugged yet compact and lightweight aluminum enclosure
- Assembled entirely with high-quality, audio-grade components
The Elevenuator has a street value of $285.00 and is available now at AcornAmps.com and select retailers in the Southeast.
For more information: