North Hollywood, CA (December 19, 2014) -- The Fryette Power Station is an easy-to-use reactive load coupled to a vacuum tube power amplifier that allows you to attenuate a high-powered guitar amp, or boost a low-powered guitar amp.
The Fryette Power Station serves as a level attenuator for controlling the volume of high-powered guitar amplifiers with none of the drawbacks of a conventional resistive or inductive attenuator.
- Perfectly preserves the tone of the attenuated amplifier at any volume setting down to whisper level
- Maintains dynamic feel and speaker response at any volume
- Allows you to extend the voicing of any amplifier - a vintage amp can sound more modern, a modern amp more vintage, a dull sounding amp more alive, and a "spongy" amp can sound tighter, etc
- Provides a post distortion effects loop for any amp whether or not it already has one
- Silent, direct recording
- Completely safe for any amplifier up to 150 Watts
Power Station provides every guitar player a variety of performing and recording solutions for every kind of playing or performing application or environment.
For more information: