Sopot, Poland (March 3, 2016) -- March is the month of the long-awaited premiere of the newest model of guitar amp manufactured by Taurus Amplification. The Stomp-Head 5.CE (Custom Edition) had only been available as a special order. Due to a very warm reception and many positive reviews, company decided to deploy the amplifier into mass production.
As always, the gear with Taurus logo is attractive by both, unique compact design as well as a great range of sound creation possibilities.
This time Taurus is introducing a three-channel model. As a result the amp assures a whole range of sounds, from crystal clean, throughout classic drive up to heavy saturated high-gain distortion. It gives a guitarist almost unlimited freedom of instruments desired tone creation.
Thanks to the innovative technology MTD (Master Tube Design) the amp retains all key features of the tubes which determine the sound of high end guitar amps.
- Power output - 90 Watt / 4ohm, 8ohm, 16ohm
- Power brake to 40Watt
- Speakers impedance auto detection
- Based on Master Tube Design
- Tubes: 12AX7
- 3 channels: clean, Classic lead, High Gain lead
- 5 footswitches: channel 1-2-3, boost, mute
- 1-clean channel controls: bass, middle, treble, gain, volume / switches: mid-range, bright
- 2-CLASSIC LEAD channel controls: DRIVE, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME / switches: MID-RANGE BRIGHT-DARK
- 3-HIGH GAIN LEAD channel controls: DRIVE, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME / switches: MID-RANGE, BRIGHT-DARK
- MASTER channel contlols: NOISE GATE, BOOST, MASTER
- Input GAIN (switch +6dB)
- BOOST: fast access to two different volume levels
- Serial effect loop
- LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation
- The ability to send the linear signal with or without simulation or both at the same time
- Input for external channel selector/controller
- Mix-mode: all three of the amps channels can be mixed and used simultaneously
- Power Output selector
- Dimensions: [H x W x Dl] 90 x 330 x 205 mm
- Weight: 2.65kg
Retail Price – 1197 EUR / US $1364
For more information: