Nashville, TN (November 11, 2016) -- The new V-Series from KRK Systems combines the best of modern technology while getting back to what made KRK an industry standard in professional studios for the past 30 years running. The V Series 4 nearfield studio monitors are specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 4 as the go to monitor of choice.
The new V-Series is comprised of four, six and eight inch models. “Many months of development and dedication went into these monitors. The KRK R & D team, with the help of hundreds of professional engineers, producers and mixers worked hard to develop a monitor that would win back the lovers of the original V Series monitors; and give users of the wildly popular ROKIT series a natural upgrade path, as well as win brand new fans.” says Rich Renken, Product Manager KRK.
V-Series 4 includes 49 user selectable equalizer settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
Key Features include:
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ’s
- Mid and High Frequency EQ’s
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points
MSRP: $399 (4"), $599 (6") & $799 (8")
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: