San Francisco, CA (January 27, 2018) -- Rock N Roll Relics announce the debut of the Lightning hollowbody.
The Lightning model is our first hollowbody model. The mahogany neck is a 24.625” scale with a 12” radius fingerboard. The back carve profile is available in a .8 carve at the 1st fret or .877 for a bigger vintage feel. Nut width is 1-11/16”. The body shape is a carved out piece of mahogany with a maple top and back. The model features lightning bolt F holes with a top and back bound body. The neck is bound with the option of block, split trap or dot inlays. The finish work features a lacquer skin that is available aged or non aged. Pickup routs will fit filter trons or hum buckers. The guitar comes strung up with Dunlop 10-46 stainless steel strings and includes a custom G&G hard shell case.
Rock N Roll Relics is a boutique American-made guitar brand founded in 2005 by guitarist Billy Rowe. A few artists who play RNRR are Billie Joe Armstrong, Peter Buck, Rick Nielsen, Bruce Kulick, Gilby Clarke & Tracii Guns. Rock N Roll Relics are available through dealers throughout the world.
- Body: Mahogany + Maple top & back
- Neck: African mahogany with a mac ebony fingerboard.
- Frets: Jescar 45/100 medium jumbo frets.
- Hardware: Kluson tuners, Advanced Platting locking ABR Bridge + stop tail
- Pickups: Mojo Tone
- Electronics: Emerson Custom potentiometers, switchcraft 3 way toggle
- Capacitors: .022 Russian Military
- MAP Price: $3,999.00
For more information:
Rock N Roll Relics