Dallas, GA (June 11, 2019) -- The Tejas-OS, C.R. Alsip’s new offset model, is a well balanced and ergonomical shape that is comfortable and easy to play while offering aesthetics that are a little different than the common S and T shapes that abound.
- Alder Body
- 22 Fret Maple Neck with Either Maple or Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale
- 14” Radius
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Kluson Stoptail or Tremolo Bridge
- Grover Tuners
- Seymour Duncan, or DiMarzio Pickups
- Low Friction 500K Volume Pot, High Friction 500K Tone Pot For Humbucker Pickups
- 250K Pots Used For Single Coil Pickups
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- 1 Volume & 1 Tone
- Deluxe Case Included
- Wood combinations range from common woods such as maple, mahogany, alder, and basswood to more exotic woods such as figured & birdseye maple, figured walnut, purple heart, lacewood, bloodwood, cherry, zebra wood, and more...
- Matching Headstock
- Hardware Options: Locking Tuners, Bridges, String-through-body, and Tremolos. Colors: Gold, Chrome/Nickel, & Black.
- Electronics: Lollar, Bare Knuckle, or TV Jones Pickups, Additional Switching Options
- Finishes: Custom Airbrushed Graphics and Paint to Oiled Finish. Relic Finish Available
LIST PRICE: FROM $1,995.00
STREET PRICE: FROM $1,595.00
For more information: