Los Angeles, CA (October 30, 2019) -- Offering original design, vintage construction, and road worthy features, the handcrafted Intercooler Drop Top Series combines premium tone woods and hardware with surprising versatility using minimal controls.
The Intercooler H2T DT instruments offer a one piece chambered mahogany body and quartersawn mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard (25-1/2” scale). The chambered body provides dynamics and responsiveness while the maple top brings out the brightness and sustain. It is finished in nitrocellulose lacquer. The Ian Anderson humbucking pickups are wired to give you “S”, “T”, and “G” style tones with only a 5 way switch, a volume and a tone. The guitar also features:
- Unique, highly visible side markers
- Asymmetrical soft V neck profile for comfort
- Compound 7 1/4” x 12” fretboard radius for comfort and low action
- 22 frets medium jumbo
- Gotoh Vintage Staggered tuners eliminate string trees
- Choice of Callaham or Wudtone vintage S style bridge. Evertune bridge also available.
The Intercooler DT series guitars carry a street price of $2899.
For more information: