Nashville, TN (July 15, 2020) -- With more than 150 acres on the serene Cumberland plateau for safe social distancing, The Woodshed Guitar Experience will host a 3-day retreat August 27-30 in Crossville, Tenn. with one-on-one socially distanced instruction from some of the best guitarists in the world, including Joe Bonamassa, Brent Mason, Andy Wood, Andy Timmons, Mark Lettieri and Greg Koch.
The exclusive experience is designed to inspire and educate musicians by offering hands-on opportunities with some of the most talented artists in the industry.
The health and safety of all guests is a top priority, and while Lake Frances has the space to host well over 1,000 people for an event, only a limited number of registrants will be accepted. With smaller numbers for this exclusive event, The Woodshed Guitar Experience has the space to create a very positive and safe environment.
The host location, Lake Frances Retreats, is a 150 acre private property, including a private lake, and amenities nestled in East Tennessee. All events and classes will take place outside, weather permitting. If there are weather issues, The Woodshed Guitar Experience has 30,000 sq feet of well-ventilated indoor space which will allow classes to continue.
Below is a summary of the guidelines implemented this summer:
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- We are working in conjunction with a local Servpro professional to create a responsible cleaning plan.
- We will be disinfecting using CDC recommended and EPA approved products.
- All facilities will be cleaned and disinfected daily. This will include a wiping down of frequently touched areas and surfaces, as well as a complete disinfectant fogging of each facility.
- Attendees will be required to wash or sanitize hands specifically when exiting/entering buildings and prior to meals.
- Each attendee will be encouraged to bring his/her own small bottle or spray bottle of hand sanitizer (minimum 60% alcohol). They will be able to refill it here at Lake Frances as many times as needed for free.
30,000 sq ft Indoor Facility
- The size of this facility allows for significant social distancing for all participants.
- Our eleven large garage doors will remain open throughout the summer which will maintain a very open and ventilated environment, as recommended by the CDC.
- This facility will be utilized only when needed because of weather. Otherwise, all events and classes will take place outdoors on our 150 acre facility.
- Attendees will be staggered at meal times to ensure plenty of space for guests.
- Most seating during meal times will be outside.
- We will be eliminating all self-serve food stations and buffet style service (e.g. the salad bar). All food will be prepared and served by our dining staff.
- Dining staff will be health screened daily.
- State restaurant guidelines will be followed including frequent handwashing, disinfecting of surfaces, and use of gloves and required use of masks while serving.
Check-in & Check-out
- Our contact free check-in plan will allow attendees to check-in without close direct contact with any of our staff and without getting out of their vehicles.
- Each attendee will receive a short health and exposure questionnaire prior to their departure to come to the event, as well as have their temperature taken upon arrival, to help reduce the likelihood of bringing Covid-19 onto facility grounds.
- Should an attendee have a temperature of 100.4 or above, he/she will not be allowed to attend the event and will receive a full refund.
Watch the video preview below:
For more information:
Woodshed Guitar Experience