Halle/Saale, Germany (September 25, 2020) -- Rischke Guitars present the true rock guitar for the great show. Unique design, sound and craftsmanship set new standards.
Model 181 is special not only by its looks, but impresses also with best materials, absolute precision and top playability. The body of swamp ash, and the neck of exceptionally hard Canadian maple brings much versatility to the sound. The 181 has a gripping, cutting tone with hardly anything to match – even before plugging it in. All specimens are handcrafted – each instrument is one-of-a-kind. Its unique looks and flexibility let it figure among the most exciting guitars worldwide.
- neck & fretboard: Canadian maple
- body: swamp ash
- scale: 25-1/2”
- nut: 1.67″
- PUs: Harry Häussel – unmatched in Germany, and surely top-league worldwide
- PU selection: 5-way switch humbucker splittable for best versatility; master volume and master tone
- Color for the standard version: Saphir-Red, metallic Black
- Color for the custom version: Quilted maple top finish, Saphir Red, Metallic Black, Crystal White
Prices: Model '181' standard EUR 1,915. Orders should be placed directly with Rischke Guitars.
For more information: