Seattle, WA (November 26, 2020) -- Morton’s new product line solves some of the most enduring issues in the current pedalboard landscape. The modular parts mount together for simple expansion and reconfiguration of your setup. Need a moderate, reliable setup for live shows, but want to add pedals for studio sessions? Want to experiment with different signal chains and pedal layouts? Wish you had a tiered board, where the back row of pedals sits higher for easy access?
With 18 unique parts and a standard mounting system, you can build a layout that meets all of your specific needs. The days of buying a new board when you are out of real estate are over!
- 18 unique parts with varying sizes and angles
- Seamless mounting with standard ¼” diameter hardware
- Slots in the side of each part for organized cable routing
- Adaptability for any power supply on the market
- Durable, lightweight Aluminum construction and Industrial Grey Anodized finish
Each part in the Morton Pedalboards lineup is designed and tested to meticulous specification, for the most demanding guitarists and their ever-evolving pedal setups.
For more information: