Statesboro, GA (July 9, 2012) –Boasting solid American construction for the solid musician, Devilcat Amplifiers is pleased to unveil the “Jimmy” at Summer NAMM in Nashville, TN.
Devilcat Amplifier’s first offering, the “Jimmy”, costs hundreds of dollars less than traditional American made amplifiers in the same class. With the working musician in mind, founder Chris Mitchell created the “Jimmy” as the flagship solution for the guitarist trying to achieve a maximum style range for an amplifier. The Jimmy’s features include:
• 50 Watts of all 6L6 tube power and tube preamp with an extra solid state “dirt” stage, allowing the player to achieve maximum tube and solid state versatility
• Three Channel design with stackable gain system, allowing for four unique channel combinations (American clean, modern high gain, dirt, and stacked gain)
• Tube configuration: 2 x 6L6GC (power), 5 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7 (preamp)
• Galvanized Steel chassis and corrosion proof hardware
• Jensen™ Falcon 12” speaker voices the most diverse speaker option
• Foot switchable channel select allows the user to obtain all 4 channel options
Manufactured in Statesboro, GA, the Jimmy boasts great tones in any genre. From Rock, Blues, Metal, to Country, the Jimmy will make you understand that the blues isn’t the only thing that comes out of Statesboro.
The Devilcat “Jimmy” 50 watt combo and “Jimmy” 50 Watt Head carry street prices of $999.00 and $969.00 respectively.
For more information: