ColeCraft Guitar Company Introduces the HollowTop
An intuitive combination of twang and warmth.
Spokane, WA (July 6, 2016) -- Have you ever wished you could combine the twang of your Tele bridge with the warmth and depth of your semi-hollow neck pickup? We have the solution! The HollowTop line of electric guitars from the upstart ColeCraft Guitar Company offers an innovative approach to a familiar design. The bottom half of the guitar is classic tele-style-with all the snap and twang you could want; while the upper portion around the neck pickup is highly chambered then covered with a spruce top that results in an open, airy tone just like a semi-hollow guitar.
Using only US-grown tonewoods, the HollowTop rocks a stunning blued pine body, a Sitka spruce-topped neck chamber, and a torrefied Eastern maple neck and fretboard. Designed to be lightweight and ultra-resonant, the HollowTop series is meticulously handcrafted using the highest quality components—we spare no expense in crafting instruments using the choicest woods, hardware, and electronics. At ColeCraft, we build guitars that last a lifetime.
- Unique neck pickup chamber housed in acoustic-grade spruce
- 25 1/2” scale hand-carved maple neck
- 8”-12” radius with medium tall fret wire
- Lollar pickups
- PEC military-grade pots with MusiCap tone caps
- Callaham bridge and Hipshot Grip-Lock Tuners
- Hand-buffed nitrocellulose finish
- Lifetime warranty and TKL Hardshell Case
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: