The Pete Huttlinger model is an OM1 Cutaway with Pete''s signature elegantly inlaid in the 12th fret. They''re offering the guitar in both Sitka and Adirondack top versions to reflect Pete''s two main touring guitars.
Austin, TX (July 27, 2011) -- In honor of Pete Huttlinger, who is currently awaiting a heart transplant, Collings is proud to introduce the limited edition "Pete Huttlinger Signature OM1" model. They will limit the number built to 50 and each of these special guitars will have a custom signed and numbered label.
The Pete Huttlinger model is an OM1 Cutaway with Pete's signature elegantly inlaid in the 12th fret. They're offering the guitar in both Sitka and Adirondack top versions to reflect Pete's two main touring guitars. To help Pete and Erin with their astronomical medical costs, $1000 will be donated for each guitar sold. Any additional donations can be made to the Pete Huttlinger medical fund through his website at www.petehuttlinger.com.
- Select Sitka spruce or Adirondack spruce (optional)
- Mahogany back & sides
- Custom Pete Huttlinger Signature in 12th Fret
- Tortoise-style binding
- Simple walnut backstrip
- Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Black/white wood nitrate strip rosette
- Tortoise-style pickguard
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Ebony peghead overlay
- Inlaid Collings Logo
- Inlaid dot fingerboard markers
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Bone nut and drop-in saddle
- Ebony bridge pins and end pin
- Nickel Waverly tuners
Source: Press Release