The updated version allows users to have the choice of a square- or sine-wave ring mod.
Eau Claire, WI (November 19, 2018) -- A complete overhaul of one of their first effects pedals, HAX2 is lightyears beyond the circuit that inspired it. Users now have the choice of a square or sine wave ring mod, allowing for classic sci-fi tones and jarring new textures. Both waveforms have an extremely broad frequency range, from subsonic tremolo to laser blaster highs or, with just the right blend settings, a warm chorus-like effect. An envelope follower can apply usersâ€™ right hand dynamics to the frequency of the ring mod for subtle to extreme shifts that react to the vibe of the song.
HAX2 also boasts a bold filter mode that has a high preset resonance for maximum harmonic content without self-oscillation, and it shares the envelope following capabilities of the ring mod. This feature will allow for exciting percussive sounds, funky wahs and synth-like tone shaping.
- Ring Modulator with either sine or square wave
- Envelope following for ring mod and filter frequency
- Lowpass and bandpass filters
- Expression control over the frequency setting in both modes
- Control voltage out sends the envelop out (0-8v)
- 1590bb size enclosure
- 9v Center negative power supply
- True Bypass Soft Switching
HAX2 will retail for $249 and will be ready to ship in early December.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: