The FuzzMo offers 60 dB of distortion, a mid scoop character switch, and the ability to blend in your clean signal.
Stockholm, Sweeden (October 15, 2013) -- The EBS FuzzMo pedal is developed by EBS to fill the gap between EBS excellent distortion pedals and a vintage type of fuzz effect for bass. The pedal produces a wide range of vintage and modern effects with several features to dial-in Your favorite fuzz tone.
Blending possibilities. Similar to the Billy Sheehan Signature Drive, you can blend the fuzz tone with a clean signal. Fire up the distortion engine gain as much as you like with the Gain control, set the Volume for the distortion and then blend in the clean unaffected tone by turning up the Blend control. Instead of a tone control, the EBS FuzzMo features a íShapeí control that changes the shape of the gain engine, from triangle to square wave through the passive tone stack.
If the controls does not offer enough flexibility, this pedal also feature a íCharacterí filter. This goes in three steps from flat, to subtle mid-scoop, to maximum mid-scoop (or cut).
The EBS FuzzMo uses a True Bypass footswitch. The pedal runs on 9V DC battery or Power Supply.
- Analog effect
- Controls for Gain, Shape, Volume and Blend
- Offering the feature of blending signal from clean to max fuzz
- 60 dB Ultra High Gain Distortion
- MID Scoop Character filter with 3 positions: Flat/Medium/Max
- Wide range of Fuzz sounds ranking from Classic fuzz from the 60ís to the raving 21st century
- Ultra low power consumption
- True Bypass
Shipping starts in October.
For more information: