Electro-Harmonix Unveils the Superego+
The latest version features 11 effect types, an EXP input for effect parameter control plus an EXT jack for a 3-button controller.
New York, NY (September 19, 2017) -- The Superego+ springboards off the Superego’s ability to create synth effects, sound layers, glissandos, infinite sustain and more with the addition of a complete effects section featuring 11 effect types, an EXP input for effect parameter control plus an EXT jack for a 3-button controller.
The Superego+ is equipped with the following effects:
- DETUNE: pitch detune, EXP pedal controls pitch
- DELAY: warm, analog sounding delay, feedback is preset, EXP controls delay time up to 2 seconds
- ECHO: pristine digital delay, feedback is preset, EXP pedal controls delay time up to 2 seconds
- FLANGE: Electric Mistress style w/filter matrix, rate and feedback. EXP pedal controls rate
- PHASE: Small Stone style phase shifting with rate and depth control. EXP controls rate
- MOD: pitch-based vibrato or chorus. EXP controls rate
- ROTARY: rotary speaker style sound. Depth controls tweeter/horn balance. EXP pedal controls rate
- TREM 1: sine wave tremolo. EXP controls rate
- TREM 2: square wave tremolo. EXP controls rate
- PITCH: pitch shifting effect over a +/- one octave range. EXP controls whammy
- FILTER: resonant low-pass filter. EXP pedal controls frequency
The pedal’s user interface provides exceptional control and flexibility. The Superego+ is equipped with Dry, Effect, Attack, Decay, Threshold, Layer and Gliss knobs, plus Rate and Depth knobs for the Effects Section. Four foot-switchable Freeze modes: Moment, Sustain, Auto and Latch, plus a Live Effects mode where the dry signal is routed thru the built-in effects and the internal synth engine is disabled, are also included.
The polyphonic Superego+ works with guitar as well as other instruments including bass, keyboards, vocals, drums, etc. The pedal is available now, comes equipped with an EHX 9.6DC-200 AC Adaptor and features a US Street Price of $250.00
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: