Ernie Ball Introduces the VPJR Tuner Pedal
A two-in-one unit offering an enhanced-definition digital tuner and volume control.
Anaheim, CA (January 26, 2019) -- Ernie Ball (Booth 4320, D5), the world's premier manufacturer of guitar strings, musical instrument accessories and volume pedals, introduces the new Ernie Ball VPJR Tuner pedal, a two-in-one unit offering the perfect combination: an enhanced-definition digital tuner and volume control.
The pedal features a fast and accurate chromatic tuner with graphic volume display that is visually attractive and easy to operate. The large display, easily seen under low-light stage conditions and in direct sunlight, automatically switches between tuner and volume modes depending on the signal level, allowing the player to tune at minimal volume. However, other "always on" configurations are accessible via a double tap on the touch screen. The tuner can also be calibrated to a variety of ideal reference pitches.
The pedal's compact, rugged design features a junior-sized chassis consisting of a tough aircraft grade aluminum housing. The pedal also features an ultra-durable PVC-coated braided KevlarÂ® cord that improves strength and potentiometer traction to ensure consistent tension throughout the smooth foot sweep.
Ernie Ball VPJR Tuner pedal features:
- Combined tuner and active volume pedal saves space, power, and signal routing on pedal boards
- Fast and accurate chromatic tuner and graphic volume display
- Enhanced definition touch screen
- Intelligent display activates tuner mode at minimum volume, and a graphic volume readout when signal is present
- Treadle can be routed as a gain control or as a master volume control
- Discrete buffer circuit with no tone loss through any signal chain
- Accepts industry standard 9-18 Volt power adapters (not included)
- Stronger PVC coated braided Kevlar cord improves strength and traction
- Available in four colors: Gold, Black, Red, and White
Pricing and availability are TBA.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: