A two-in-one unit offering an enhanced-definition digital tuner and volume control.
Anaheim, CA (January 26, 2019) -- Ernie Ball (Booth 4320, D5), the world's premier manufacturer of guitar strings, musical instrument accessories and volume pedals, introduces the new Ernie Ball VPJR Tuner pedal, a two-in-one unit offering the perfect combination: an enhanced-definition digital tuner and volume control.
The pedal features a fast and accurate chromatic tuner with graphic volume display that is visually attractive and easy to operate. The large display, easily seen under low-light stage conditions and in direct sunlight, automatically switches between tuner and volume modes depending on the signal level, allowing the player to tune at minimal volume. However, other "always on" configurations are accessible via a double tap on the touch screen. The tuner can also be calibrated to a variety of ideal reference pitches.
The pedal's compact, rugged design features a junior-sized chassis consisting of a tough aircraft grade aluminum housing. The pedal also features an ultra-durable PVC-coated braided KevlarÂ® cord that improves strength and potentiometer traction to ensure consistent tension throughout the smooth foot sweep.
Ernie Ball VPJR Tuner pedal features:
- Combined tuner and active volume pedal saves space, power, and signal routing on pedal boards
- Fast and accurate chromatic tuner and graphic volume display
- Enhanced definition touch screen
- Intelligent display activates tuner mode at minimum volume, and a graphic volume readout when signal is present
- Treadle can be routed as a gain control or as a master volume control
- Discrete buffer circuit with no tone loss through any signal chain
- Accepts industry standard 9-18 Volt power adapters (not included)
- Stronger PVC coated braided Kevlar cord improves strength and traction
- Available in four colors: Gold, Black, Red, and White
Pricing and availability are TBA.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
This full-amp-stack-in-a-box pedal brings a new flavor to the Guitar Legend Tone Series of pedals, Missing Link Audio’s flagship product line.
Adding to the company’s line of premium-quality effects pedals, Missing Link Audio has unleashed the new AC/Overdrive pedal. This full-amp-stack-in-a-box pedal – the only Angus & Malcom all-in-one stompbox on the market – brings a new flavor to the Guitar Legend Tone Series of pedals, Missing Link Audio’s flagship product line.
The AC/OD layout has three knobs to control Volume, Gain and Tone. That user-friendly format is perfect for quickly getting your ideal tone, and it also offers a ton of versatility. MLA’s new AC/OD absolutely nails the Angus tone from the days of “High Voltage” to "Back in Black”. You can also easily dial inMalcom with the turn of a knob. The pedal covers a broad range of sonic terrain, from boost to hot overdrive to complete tube-like saturation. The pedal is designed to leave on all the time and is very touch responsive. You can get everything from fat rhythm tones to a perfect lead tone just by using your guitar’s volume knob and your right-hand attack.
- Three knobs to control Volume, Gain and Tone
- Die-cast aluminum cases for gig-worthy durability
- Limited lifetime warranty
- True bypass on/off switch
- 9-volt DC input
- Made in the USA
MLA Pedals AC/OD - Music & Demo by A. Barrero
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials