Friedman Amplification Releases the Twin Sister Head & Combo
A 40-watt, 5881-powered, dual-channel design based on a modified JTM 45 circuit.
Huntington Park, CA (September 28, 2020) -- Friedman’s popular Dirty Shirley combo was designed for guitarists that wanted a Vintage Classic Rock tone inspired by British tube amps from the 60’s and 70’s. And what’s better than one Dirty Shirley? Two Dirty Shirleys!
Introducing the Twin Sister! (head or combo)
The Twin Sister is a 40-watt, 5881 powered, dual channel head or 1x12” combo based on a modified JTM 45 but still delivers the signature British tone for which Friedman has become known for. The amp features two identical channels that can give you everything from gorgeous sparkling cleans to a glorious vintage crunch and beyond! Extremely versatile, the Twin Sister can produce many styles of music from blues to rock and country by just adjusting the structure, gain and master controls.
Handcrafted in the USA, the Twin Sister combo utilizes tongue and groove Baltic Birch construction and houses a 16 ohm, 12” Celestion G12M Creamback speaker that deliver the bass, mid response and signature sound you would expect from a Friedman amplifier.
The Twin Sister features all the beautiful finishing and solid construction that you would expect from a Friedman amplifier. Designed to take pedals and loves boosts, OD’s, phasers, flangers, tremolos and wahs, while the ultra-transparent series effects loop handles your time-based effects pedals and rack units.
The Twin Sister from Friedman Amplification, a real screamer and she fits in your backseat!
- Hand-wired in the USA
- 40-Watt all tube Head or 1x12” Combo
- Bright Switch and 3-position Gain Switch per Channel
- 2 x 5881 power tubes
- 5 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Combo features Celestion 16 Ohm 12” G12M Creamback speaker
- Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble per channel
- Global Presence and Deep knobs
- Three position gain structure switch
- Ultra transparent series FX loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance selector switch
- Custom USA made transformers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Combo-Dimensions: 9.5" (D) x 24.25" (W) x 22 (H)
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Head-Dimensions: 8.5" (D) x 24" (W) x 9.5" (H)
- Weight: 32 lbs.
For more information: