Killer Guitar Components Announces Tremolo Upgrade
The KGC design offers more mass, more stability, and a special spring cover.
Gloucester, MA (October 29, 2015) -- Adding to their line of top quality machined guitar parts, Killer Guitar Components, is now offering an innovative, new design for the locking tremolo "big block" upgrade. A significant improvement over the industry standard "big block", the KGC design offers more mass, more stability and a special spring cover - all coming together to give your Floyd Rose or similar locking trem a tonal punch with sustain and clarity as well as super spring security for ultimate dive-bombing. The KGC block introduces the first combination of intuitive design, more mass and proper materials – a marriage that offers maximum vibration transfer, resonance with significant sustain and tone improvements.
- Materials - KGC's specially chosen brass alloy and all stainless mounting screws
- Design – Proprietary spring retainer cover for spring security, added mass and custom look
- Stability - More mass, deeper mounting holes with extra-long (5/8") mounting screws
- Looks – Finished to perfection - mirror-polished spring cover, brushed finish sides, countersunk holes
- Personal Preference - Offered in 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" thicknesses - more mass or more dive space
- Customization - Have your block engraved with a personal message or made to a custom size
The KGC blocks carry a retail price starting at $58.95 and are available directly through Killer Guitar Components.
For more information:
Killer Guitar Components