Lehle Unveils the Mono Volume S
May 23, 2022
A new wear-free active volume pedal equipped with evolving magnet sensor VCA technology.
Equipped with the proven and evolving magnet sensor VCA technology of the other Lehle Volume pedals, you control the volume of your instrument precisely. The high-end preamp with discrete Class-A input stage and a dynamic range of 120 dB is designed to bring every little sound nuance to life. By means of using a little button you can recall presets with different boost stages up to +12 dB. The USB-C socket provides the functionality to calibrate, program and update the Lehle Mono Volume S and sends MIDI data to your DAW or amp simulation of your choice.
- Analogue signal path – digital control
- High-end preamp with discrete Class-A input stage
- 120 dB dynamic range thanks to 30 V technology
- Magnetic sensor technology, without mechanical wear
- Precise volume control from analogue VCA
- MIDI via USB • Optimized size and weight
LEHLE MONO VOLUME S
USA: MSRP $369.00. More info at: https://www.lehle.com/en.
From Your Site Articles
- Expression Pedal Basics: Take Control! - Premier Guitar ›
- Lehle Rolls Out the Mono Volume 90 and Stereo Volume Pedals ... ›
- Quick Hit: Lehle Mono Volume 90 Review - Premier Guitar ›
Related Articles Around the Web