The limited-edition bridge is machined to the original specs from 1985.
Bedford, NH (May 8, 2015) -- The newly released bridge fits all PRS Guitars models' (USA, S2, SE) Six-Hole mount. One piece cast bridge machined to the original 1985 specifications for authentic PRS sound, with increased tone and sustain! Polished side walls give a smooth, comfortable yet vintage look and feel. Walls also prevent any side movement of saddles, improving tuning and playability. Notice the back edge is radiused, just like the original bridges were in 1985! Saddles are also precision machined and highly polished to the original 1985 specs! Push-In Arm stays where you put it every time. Bridge and Mounting Screws have hidden knife edge so that guitar returns to “Zero Position” and plays in tune. Has that smooth, silky feel that has made this bridge legendary. Individual saddles with individual height and intonation. Assembly comes complete with arm, claw and all necessary mounting hardware. Manufactured to original 1985 specs by the original manufacturer – MannMade USA (formerly Mil-Com Industries, Inc).
- Limited production - original 1985 specs
- Direct retrofit for all PRS Guitars
- String spacing E-E = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Mounting hole spacing = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Bridge – One piece “Mil-Com” red bronze casting, precision machined to 1985 specs
- Nickel Plated Saddles – Precision-machined brass billet
- Arm – Precision ground stainless steel, black tip
- Nickel Plated Claw – 1018 Cold Rolled Steel
- Hardware – Stainless Steel
- Manufactured to original 1985 specs by the original manufacturer - MannMade USA (formerly Mil-Com Industries, Inc)
- Certificate of Authenticity
For more information: