The pedal features 12 different preamps, a programmable effects loop, and an optional independent speaker cab sim.
Shenzhen, China (August 28, 2018) -- MOOER have finally released their long-awaited flagship preamp product, Preamp Live, which made a well-received debut appearance at the Winter NAMM 2018.
Preamp Live has been designed from the ground up to be the ultimate digital preamp modeller for use in a live situation. Every control feature has been carefully thought out to be intuitive and provide the best experience for live performance. Preamp Live provides a wide array of different amp tones right at your feet. It lets you select and carry 12 independent preamp channels of your choice, from a selection of 50 models available within the supporting software and mobile apps.
Added to each of the 12 preamp channels is a dual position booster, adjustable pre and post noise gates, a fully programmable effects loop with different modes, full channel switching control, MIDI IN and OUT, dedicated headphone connection, multiple outputs with optional cab simulation and IR loading capabilities.
Ever wanted to get UK overdrive from your F-style amp? Or sparkling, spanky cleans from your M style amp? The effects loop in Preamp Live has a unique A/B mode which lets you use your amplifiers analogue preamp along with the digital models. This effectively expands the tonal palette of your amplifier without the need for an expensive, complicated switching device.
If that wasn’t enough, you can also use Mooer’s tone capture feature, to sample your own amplifiers preamp section and create brand new digital models of your own to use at gigs and share with your friends.
- Contains 12 independent preamp channels with intuitive, familiar switching controls
- Pre/Post booster and adjustable pre/post noise gates for each channel
- Easily accessible global controls for fast setup in different live situations
- Optional independent speaker cab sim for each output
- IR loading via the supporting software and mobile apps
- Fully programmable effects loop with serial and A/B modes. For use with external effects or combining with your head/combo’s own preamp using the 4-cable method
- Tone capture for sampling your real amplifiers tonal characteristics and creating new digital preamp models
- Dedicated headphone output for use as a stand-alone practice unit
- Fully mappable MIDI IN and MIDI OUT for integration with other equipment
- USB and Bluetooth for connecting to PC, Mac and mobile app for deep editing and amp selection
Preamp Live will be available from official MOOER dealers and distributors worldwide at a street price of around $399 USD each.
For more information: