3rd Power Announces the Wooly Coats Spanky Jr 5W 110 Combo Amp
A lightweight, low-powered combo amp with 3-band EQ, flexibility, and high headroom.
Operating in Cathode Bias on a single JJ 6V6GT output tube; the new compact, 5 watt combos are a small format, light weight, low powered 110 combo amplifier that possesses professional grade tone, high headroom and maximum flexibility. Loaded with a 10” speaker by American boutique speaker company, WGS Speakers, the Spanky JR 6VEL is Cathode Bias and is compatible with virtually every octal-based power and rectifier tube. The Spanky JR 6VEL utilizes one each octal-based power and rectifier tube socket with supported power tubes including 6V6 (standard), EL34, 6L6, 5881, KT66. Supported rectifier tubes include 5Y3 (standard), 5U4, and 5AR4/GZ34. Other features include an American voiced preamp, 3-band EQ, and a tube driven spring reverb that features FLOOD MODE - turning the unit into a stand-alone all-wet reverb effect.
- Clean, American Voiced, High Headroom Preamp Section
- 3-Band EQ
- Tube Driven Spring Reverb with Flood Mode Switch
- Single-ended 6VEL Cathode-biased Output Tube Section
- Runs on 6V6 (standard), 6L6, EL34, 5881, and more
- Over-sized /Overbuilt Power Transformer and Power Supply
- 5Y3 Tube Rectified as standard (5U4, GZ34 compatible)
- Hand-wired and Hand Built in Nashville, TN
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All 3rd Power amplifiers are hand-built in the USA and feature point-to-point turret board construction. Spanky JR 6VEL is now at introductory prices starting around $1899. For sound clips and more information, please visit www.3rdPower.com.