The pedal combines pitch shifting, flanging, and multi-voice chorus.
Norman, OK (September 27, 2018) -- Three years ago, Old Blood Noise Endeavors introduced the Reflector chorus into the world. It combined pitch shifting, flanging, and multi-voice chorus into one versatile box. Now theyâ€™ve refined those sounds and introduced a new reverb chorus mode for further adventures in chorusing.
- Toggle switch to select between three modes: Wrinkle (pitch shifted signal into chorus), Washed (reverb into chorus), and Mirrors (resonant filter and chorus running together)
- Mix control to go from fully dry (no affected signal) to fully wet (for true pitch vibrato), with chorus sounds in between
- Rate and Depth control for the chorus, from slow and subtle to wildly wobbly
- Modulate control for pitch shift amount (octave down to octave up), reverb blend (no reverb to full reverb), or filter depth
- Expression jack for external control of the Rate or Modulate parameter
- Internal trimpot to control output level
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
The new Reflector will be available for $199 on September 25th directly from Old Blood at oldbloodnoise.com or from your local dealer.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Old Blood Noise Endeavors