The evolution of their multi-awarded TH3 guitar amp simulation plugin.
Westlake Village, CA (February 19, 2019) -- Overloud announces the release of TH-U, the evolution of their multi-awarded TH3 guitar amp simulation plugin.`
In addition to the models available in TH3, TH-U includes:
- 15 new amplifiers, including the Superlead and Superbass models, Polytone jazz amplifiers and DVmark Triple 6 head
- 14 new cabinets
- Rig Player, reproduces profiles captured from real rigs with the R2M (Rig To Model) technology
- Amp Tweaks, mod amplifiers by customizing pre and power tubes
- A Shimmer Reverb and a Shimmer Delay
- An improved and redesigned Cabinet IR module
- A new multitrack looper
- Search function on the preset banks
- 89 guitar amplifiers and 4 bass amplifiers
- 50 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets
- 77 guitar and studio effects, including BREVERB 2 powered reverbs
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- More than 1000 presets covering any musical style
- Official emulation of Randall, THD, DVmark and Brunetti branded amplifiers
- Amp Tweak technology: modify the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Rig Player, allows the user to reproduce rig profiles created by sampling real setups using the R2M (Rig To Model) technology
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- ReSPiRe technology gives the feeling of standing in front of the real cabinet
- Fully customizable MIDI control for live usage
- Cabinet IR component: load external IRs and mix two of them
- Multitrack looper with limitless recording time
- Flexible sound chain with split point for parallel processing
- Built-in chromatic tuner
TH-U is able to load rig profiles created by sampling real stage and studio setups. The Rig To Model (R2M) proprietary technology allows Overloud engineers to sample and capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound. Rig To Model technology allows the user to capture both analog and digital setups. The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, is able to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs. Overloud is currently sampling artist rigs and plans to release expansion libraries at a later date.
Thanks to its innovative DSP technology, TH-U features a new panel which allows changes to the pre and power tubes models, as well as a simulation of the action of a variac. This allows modifications to any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens TH-U to new sound capabilities.
Along with the release of TH-U comes Overloud's first Rig Library expansion pack. British Classics is a TH-U Rig Library containing 29 legendary British amp models (29 amps and 29 cabinets) and 29 presets. Presets from the British Classics library load into the Rig Player component, available in any TH-U version (TH-U Full, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, or TH-U Funk and R&B).
Users can get a free 14 day trial of TH-U and other Overloud products at www.tryoverloud.com.
All Overloud products are proudly distributed in North America by ILIO.
For more information: