The evolution of their multi-awarded TH3 guitar amp simulation plugin.
Westlake Village, CA (February 19, 2019) -- Overloud announces the release of TH-U, the evolution of their multi-awarded TH3 guitar amp simulation plugin.`
In addition to the models available in TH3, TH-U includes:
- 15 new amplifiers, including the Superlead and Superbass models, Polytone jazz amplifiers and DVmark Triple 6 head
- 14 new cabinets
- Rig Player, reproduces profiles captured from real rigs with the R2M (Rig To Model) technology
- Amp Tweaks, mod amplifiers by customizing pre and power tubes
- A Shimmer Reverb and a Shimmer Delay
- An improved and redesigned Cabinet IR module
- A new multitrack looper
- Search function on the preset banks
- 89 guitar amplifiers and 4 bass amplifiers
- 50 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets
- 77 guitar and studio effects, including BREVERB 2 powered reverbs
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- More than 1000 presets covering any musical style
- Official emulation of Randall, THD, DVmark and Brunetti branded amplifiers
- Amp Tweak technology: modify the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Rig Player, allows the user to reproduce rig profiles created by sampling real setups using the R2M (Rig To Model) technology
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- ReSPiRe technology gives the feeling of standing in front of the real cabinet
- Fully customizable MIDI control for live usage
- Cabinet IR component: load external IRs and mix two of them
- Multitrack looper with limitless recording time
- Flexible sound chain with split point for parallel processing
- Built-in chromatic tuner
TH-U is able to load rig profiles created by sampling real stage and studio setups. The Rig To Model (R2M) proprietary technology allows Overloud engineers to sample and capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound. Rig To Model technology allows the user to capture both analog and digital setups. The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, is able to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs. Overloud is currently sampling artist rigs and plans to release expansion libraries at a later date.
Thanks to its innovative DSP technology, TH-U features a new panel which allows changes to the pre and power tubes models, as well as a simulation of the action of a variac. This allows modifications to any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens TH-U to new sound capabilities.
Along with the release of TH-U comes Overloud's first Rig Library expansion pack. British Classics is a TH-U Rig Library containing 29 legendary British amp models (29 amps and 29 cabinets) and 29 presets. Presets from the British Classics library load into the Rig Player component, available in any TH-U version (TH-U Full, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, or TH-U Funk and R&B).
Users can get a free 14 day trial of TH-U and other Overloud products at www.tryoverloud.com.
All Overloud products are proudly distributed in North America by ILIO.
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.