Port City Amps Releases the Anzu
The Anzu is designed to serve as a clean, all-tube, hand-wired circuit that can bring new life to the drive pedals in your rig.
For years we have been asked to make a dual channel amp. After years of requests we are pleased to offer the Anzu. (The Anzu is a mythical animal that can breathe both water and fire.)
The two independent channels are essentially two separate amps in one. Many dual channel amps treat the clean channel as an afterthought. Ours lays the foundation. The clean channel is our Pearl circuit, the second channel is our take on a British style, heavily modded gain circuit.
The Port City Anzu features:
- Two independent channels with interactive Treble, Middle, and Bass controls (footswitchable)
- Bright Switch for High-end Frequency Tone Shaping on the Clean channel
- TAD matched 6L6’s
- JJ ECC83 x 3 – Preamp tubes
- JJ ECC83 x 1 – Phase Inverter
- 6112 x 1 - Effects Loop
- GZ34 Rectifier
- USA-made Hammond Transformers
- Tube Buffered Effects Loop
- External speaker jack
- 50 Watts Output
- 4 / 8 / 16 Ohm Impedance Switch
- Weight: 39 lbs (50W) –
- 20″W // 10.5″H // 8.25″D
For more information, please visit portcityamps.com.
Port City Amps - Anzu Amplifier
- Port City Amps Releases the Pearl Amp ›
- Port City Amps Releases the Sahana Amp ›
- Port City Sahana Amp Head and Wave 2x12 Cab Review ›