Teye Introduces the Super-E-Series
The series brings back the familiar looks of the La India, La Azteca, La Mora, La Canastera and La Perla guitars with Master Series-styled artwork.
Austin TX/Nashville TN (August 25, 2015) -- Upon taking back control of his Teye Guitars brand in January 2015, Austin-based Luthier Teye has unveiled with high acclaim the Super Coyote, the Apache, the El Toro, the Gypsy Arrow (his dream “V”) guitars, and the Super Coyote Bass. All lauded for their improved dynamics, their Master Series type artwork, spectacular construction and the innovative MOJO circuitry. Teye’s next project is the launch on October 1, 2015, of the Super-E-series.
The new luxurious Super-E-series brings back the familiar looks of the La India, La Azteca, La Mora, La Canastera and La Perla guitars with Master Series styled artwork. The bodies have been redesigned for better construction and resonance. Teye’s all-new electronics including the new MOJO-control provide more bite and tone on both raw and filtered sounds. The MOJO-control greatly expands on Teye’s old Mood-circuit. Fingerboards for the Korina-built Super-E-series now come in three luxurious options: Bedouin, Berber and Touareg. Of course all E’s are ‘Shipwreck’ finished with hand-rubbed oil and assembled with Teye’s Master Series design tuner keys, switch tip and volume knobs. The first 25 come in a Custom Teye luxury Cedar Creek case AND will also have beautiful aluminum rear-plates with Dragons, Aztec, Cleopatra or Nautilus motives.
- Body and neck wood: select Korina with hard and soft Maple inserts
- Fingerboard: bound Ebony with Bedouin, Berber or Touareg Mother of Pearl Teye-inlay
- Scale length: 25.5”, Nut width: 1.75”
- Aluminum plates: Laser-engraved and acid-etched, Teye’s A-series styled artwork, Free engraved rear-plate with either Nautilus, Dragon, Cleopatra or Aztec art
- Bridge: proprietary Teye SuperSustain-bridge
- Tailpiece: proprietary Teye SuperSustain-tailpiece
- Tuners: re-styled Grover Super Rotomatic Imperials
- Pick-ups: 3x Custom-wound Jason Lollar (2 PU versions are optional)
- Electronics: Teye’s all-new Electronics: 2x Volume; Master Tone; Master MOJO
- Control knobs: proprietary Teye knobs and switch tip, as well as Teye tuner pegs
- Finish: Teye’s hand-rubbed Luthier’s Shipwreck oil finish
- Case: Custom Teye luxury Cedar Creek case
$ 6,300-$ 9,000
For more information: