The 7-string Kaizen was crafted with design concepts born from Tosin Abasi’s playing style and vision.
Offered with a decidedly contoured alder body, roasted figured maple neck, and ebony fretboard, the multi-scale length fretboard also features an “infinity radius” that provides improved visibility of the fretboard in any playing position. The electronics include a new Music Man HT bridge humbucker, custom offset neck humbucker, and a 3-way switch wired with a custom middle position. Each guitar comes equipped with a MusicMan tremolo, Steinberger gearless tuners, and a G&G hardshell case.
Multi-Scale Neck - 24.75” to 25.7” (E to B or 1st to 7th string) multi-scale design provides affirmative string tension for thick and chunky rhythms on the bass strings, with a traditional feelon the treble strings for smooth bends and solos.
Infinity Radius Fretboard - Conical fretboard radius peaks along the treble-side edge of the fretboard and folds towards the player for an unobstructed view of the entire fretboard in playing position.
Steinberger Gearless Locking Tuners – Contemporary low profile, accurate and lightweight tuning machines feature smooth rotation and allow for a straight string pull.
Multi-Scale Tremolo – Super smooth modern Music Man tremolo with spring dampeners to alleviate unwanted overtones and ringing.
New Music Man Pickups – Music Man designed custom HT (Heat Treated) humbucker in the bridge position features powerful lows with remarkable definition resulting in one of the hottest pickups on the market. A slanted mini-humbucker in the neck position has been specifically designed to compliment the Kaizen bridge humbucker, offering an array of dynamic tones with outstanding sonic clarity.
Ernie Ball Music Man: The Kaizen Guitar
- Forward-thinking collaboration between Tosin Abasi and Music Man
- Alder body provides a lightweight and solid tonal foundation
- Extensively contoured body delivers a more comfortable playing experience
- For more information, please visit ernieball.com.
Check out two new models that feature sustainable African mahogany, Fishman electronics, and wildly comfortable necks.
From the Congo River Basin Rainforest, the FSC Certified all African Mahogany Organic Wildwood Pro cutaway acoustic electric guitars deliver an abundance of warm, rich tone. The natural suede finish and elegant black binding accent the grain of the mahogany, which is native to the world’s second largest rainforest. Professional quality gig bag included with all models.
Charvel unveils its new collab with guitarist Marco Sfogli.
Charvel unveils its new collaboration with PFM and Icefish guitarist Marco Sfogli. To pay homage to a guitarist whose sonic capabilities seem to know no bounds, Charvel has sought out to create a signature instrument as limitless as the player who inspired it. A pair of active EMG SA single-coils in the middle and neck positions effortlessly evoke classic Stratocaster bell tones, while an EMG ‘89 bridge humbucker provides a powerful bite. The signature model’s bolt-on maple neck has received a unique “caramelized” heat and drying treatment that imbues the wood with a warmth and comfort that is usually unique to expensive vintage instruments.
- Alder body with quilted maple top
- Scalloped lower back bout and cut heel
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, 22 jumbo frets, and Luminlay side dot inlays.
- EMG SA single-coil neck and middle pickups, EMG ‘89 humbucking bridge pickup.
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Five-way blade pickup selector, tone control, and volume control with push/pull coil splitting capabilities for the bridge pickup.
Marco Sfogli Presents His Signature Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HSS FR QM
- Signature S1-style guitar designed in collaboration with Marco Sfogli
- Classic alder body with an unmistakable California sound
- Quilt maple top for added tonal depth and a premium look
- For more information, please visit charvel.com.