The award-winning bluegrass picker's first namesake dread will be constructed with sinker mahogany back and sides plus an Adirondack spruce top.
Sisters, OR (June 1, 2020) -- We are happy to announce that Molly Tuttle has helped design her own Signature Thompson guitar made out of Sinker mahogany and an Adirondack top with special appointments. Molly loves the sound of mahogany AND the Sinker set bring its own added tone to this already beautiful guitar.
This limited model includes the following special specs:
- Sinker Mahogany back and sides
- Two subtle palm leaves on the fretboard
- Redwood in the rosette and fretboard markers
- Tortoise bridge and end pins
- Vintage brown sunburst
- White purfling bound headstock and fretboard
- Special Label signed by Molly – only 30 will be issued
Molly’s guitar is a Dreadnought model, but these specs can be added to a variety of models from 0000 to a Parlor Thompson.
Limited edition of only 30 guitars will be custom made for $7,850 retail. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information: