The YBA1 Mod 1 uses three 12AX7 preamp tubes and two EL34 power tubes in a Class-AB design.
Toronto, Canada (January 31, 2014) -- Building on the popular (and highly sought after) Traynor Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Traynor YBA-1 head, the YBA1 Mod 1 uses three hand selected 12AX7 preamp tubes and two EL34 power tubes in a Class-AB design to deliver a purely classic guitar sound.
The Traynor YBA1 Mod1 is the perfect amp for the discerning player who appreciates incredible boutique tube tone, but doesn't appreciate typical boutique amp pricing.
The two separate input channels on the YBA1 Mod 1 each have their own gain and character. The channels can be blended in parallel, or simply pull Channel Two Volume pot to run both channels in series for additional gain, with Channel Two Volume now acting as a master volume for the amp.
Four shared tone controls (Treble, Bass, High and Low Range Expanders) make it easy to dial in your perfect sound. While 'Treble' and 'Bass' act as traditional tone controls, the Range Expanders function more as 'Mid' and 'Presence' controls, offering more dimension and versatility to the YBA1 Mod 1.
An output attenuator located on the back of the head allows the Traynor YBA-1 Mod 1 Head to be tamed for use in studio, rehearsal hall or smaller stages. Five level settings (at 40, 20, 5, 1.0 and 0.5 watts) allow the master level to be controlled while leaving the characteristic tone of the amp relatively unchanged, even at bedroom volume.
- Class-AB All Tube Design
- Uses Hand Selected 12AX7 Preamp Tubes (x3) and EL34 Power Tubes (x2)
- Two Individually Voiced Input Channels
- Channels Can Be Blended in Parallel or Run in Series for Higher Gain
- Push Pull Pot on Channel Two for Series / Parallel Mode
- Channel Two Gain Control Acts as Master Volume in Series Mode
- Traditional Tone Controls with Traynor Low and High Expanders
- Output Power Attenuator (40, 20, 5, 1 and 0.1 watts)
- Made in Canada
Built as the perfect companion for the Traynor YBA-1Mod1, the 120-watt Traynor YBX212 extension cabinet delivers massive tone in a compact 1/4-stack package. Loaded with a pair of 12-inch Celestion Vintage30’s in a vertical slanted cabinet design, the YBX212 delivers massive projection and 1/2-stack tone in an affordable, more manageable cabinet solution.
- Innovative Vertical 2 x 12-inch Slant Cabinet Design
- Delivers Massive Tone and Maximum Projection
- Loaded with Celestion Vintage 30’s
- Solid Plywood Cabinet Construction
- Made in Canada
For more information: