TWA Releases the WR-3 Wah Rocker Envelope Filter
The circuit is based on the original Guyatone WR-3, but with a few key updates.
Clifton, NJ (March 25, 2016) -- Godlyke, Inc. is proud to announce the release of the TWA WR-3 Wah Rocker.
Based on the original Guyatone WR-3 circuit, the TWA Wah Rocker nails the squawky, slippery, super-funked-up filtering of the vintage version. It also features several updates that greatly improve on its functionality and performance compared to the original.
Hand-assembled in the USA, the WR-3 Wah Rocker features the same quality and attention to detail as TWA’s other award-winning pedals, yet in a more compact and affordable package.
- Threshold Control – Adjusts the sensitivity of the filter
- Decay Control – Adjusts the speed at which the filter comes off the Peak frequency
- Range Control –Adjusts frequency band in which the filter sweeps
- Gain Control – Adjusts the output level of the pedal from unity gain to a healthy boost
- Blend Control –Blends dry & effected signals for a wider variety of tones
- Guitar/Bass Switch –Switches internal circuitry to the achieve the massive low-end filtering of the vintage Bottom Wah Rocker
- Proprietary S3 “Shortest Send Switching” relay-based True Bypass switching
- External 9 VDC or on-board 9-Volt Battery power options
- 3-year warranty
- Made in USA
For more information: