The pedal features multiple routing options, true stereo, presets, MIDI control ,and 11 custom-designed modulation effects.
Los Angeles, CA (November 15, 2019) -- Welcome to the Wampler Terraform! The Terraform reshapes the landscape of traditional modulation. This pedalboard-friendly stompbox has multiple routing options, true stereo, presets, MIDI control and 11 custom-designed modulation effects imagined and created in-house by the team at Wampler! You can have everything you ever dreamed of without the frustration of surfing endless submenus on a tiny screen.
Eleven Onboard Effects
As soon as you turn the Terraform on you will experience 11 custom designed and built effects with the width, depth, and elegant organic beauty you usually only find in standalone analog pedals… from the highest quality lush analog-sounding Chorus, the pulse of the vintage U Vibe, the swirl of the large Rotary cabinet, to the almost airplane swoop of the Flanger… You will find that all eleven effects are filled with the tonal quality that is synonymous with the Wampler name.
- Envelope Filter
- U Vibe
- Auto Swell
- Harmonic Tremolo
The “Easiest Tweak”
Ever thought about obtaining all the control and power of today’s powerhouse effects within a simple and amazingly easy-to-use stompbox? That no longer has to be a dream - the Terraform’s familiar, simple yet intuitive layout makes achieving those sounds extremely easy. The great tones you are chasing are instantly there and discovering what they’re capable of is fun and inspiring.
- Control vital effects parameters with 5 simple-to-use knobs
- Real-time control over any of those 5 parameters via an expression pedal
- 8 preset locations to store your favourite sounds
- Onboard tap tempo to perfectly sync the effect to the song
Powerful Routing Capabilities
As if having all these incredible tones at your fingertips wasn’t enough, Wampler has also included multiple signal routing options to make sure your modulations are hitting the right part of your signal chain. When set in pre/post mode, you can have the auto-wah in front of your amp, or the chorus in the FX loop for example. The U Vibe sits perfectly before your dirt pedals to add extra depth, while your tremolo can be post-dirt for amp-like throb. The great thing about the Terraform is that you can place each effect in the chain right where it belongs.
- True Stereo gives you massive sonic width across your playing platform
- Mono with intelligent routing allows your choice of effect to be placed ‘pre-gain’ and others ‘post gain’
- Control the Terraform as part of your larger rig with fully saveable presets and Tap Tempo information controlled via MIDI (up to 128 incoming presets, fully mappable down to the 8 preset locations)
Brian Wampler’s famous quest for perfection, coupled with his determination to make the industry’s most player-friendly products with that golden Wampler tone, has reached new heights with the Terraform. Eleven of the best sounding effects blocks imaginable, easy to use whether you like ‘plug and play’ or slotting it in your MIDI-compatible rig, the Terraform will take your tone onto a new and unrivalled plain.
- Studio quality A/D - D/A conversion
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Pedalboard-friendly small footprint
- 11 Studio-quality modulation effects designed and realized in-house at Wampler, inspired by the classics, both vintage and modern
- Easy to use interface makes designing your sounds instant, there are no submenus to navigate
- Any parameter controllable via an outboard expression pedal
- 8 preset locations to save your favourite patches
- Midi mappable from 128 incoming midi patch commands to those 8 presets
- True Stereo or mono with intelligent routing allows you to place any effect before or after the gain stages, whether that be either side of your gain pedals, or in front and in the loop of your favorite amp
- 48 kHz Sampling rate with 24-bit audio, 56-bit processing
- Power draw - 9v DC center pin negative, external supply only: 106.5mA at 9v, 107.7mA at 18v
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.75" x 2.25"
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Designed and Built in the USA
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.