A simple, ambient-minded pedal that features plate-style reverb and selectable subdivisions.
Huntington Park, CA (June 13, 2017) -- The Ethereal reverb and delay pedal instantly transports your sound to a world of lush and spacious tonal ambience. From classic rock to modern soundscapes and all musical points inbetween, this pedal sends every note played into sonic bliss. The Ethereal's intuitive design means you no longer have to stack effects, or get a degree in computer programming, to nail an ambient guitar tone that will truly inspire. Its two onboard delays are massaged via a familiar set of controls, including a push-button rhythmic subdivision selector, while the gorgeous plate-style reverb is blended in with a turn of a single knob. Add in the Trails button for a buffered bypass option that allows your effect to continue when the pedal is switched off, and you have a pedal that sonically goes toe-to-toe with any powerhouse time-based effect pedal, while being the people’s champion in ease-of-use. While the Ethereal is an ambient powerhouse, regular delay and reverb functions are available and already laid out in a familiar and simple layout. It just doesn’t get any easier to dial in than this!
Ambiance on Demand
The Ethereal reverb and delay pedal basks your guitar in glorious washes of reverb and delay working in concert to create a tone that is as much an experience as it is a sound. But unlike many similarly voiced units, you don’t need an overwhelming manual to achieve it. With a cursory glance at the pedal, you may already understand how to bring up the plate reverb, how to nail the exact blend and tone of delay you’re searching for, and how to get each delay’s timing just right. You can even use each effect individually, making the Ethereal even more versatile.
- Envelope your tone in otherworldly ambiance with the push of a button
- Effortless to dial in
- Thick, yet clear-sounding plate-style reverb
- Delay controlled via standard feedback, tone, mix, and delay knobs
- Bring in a second, perfectly timed delay with the Delay Mode button
Wampler Quality Construction
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Ethereal. From its convenient top-mounted jacks to its true-bypass or buffered switching, the Ethereal reverb and delay pedal is every bit a Wampler.
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Side-mounted Trails button selects between true-bypass and a high-quality buffer
- Soft-touch footswitch will last for years
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch (buffered bypass in trails mode)
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- 9V power jack Power draw: 64mA (at 9V) and 68mA (at 18V)
- Allows you to use reverb and two delays simultaneously
- Maximum 1 second delay
- Second delay can be layered on top in 3 different patterns
- 2.5″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: