A straight forward and versatile OD-type pedal that ranges from mild dirt to blown-out, "fried," fuzz-loaded tube amp on the brink.
Tuscaloosa, AL (May 11, 2015) -- Introducing the FRIED GOLD. A straight forward and versatile overdrive-type pedal that ranges from mild, to a blown out ‘Fried’ almost ‘fuzz-ish’ tube amp.
Designed to complement the front end tube amp while capable of mixing wonderfully with the dirt channel to provide more punch and grit. Versatile gain range, and a mild tone control to keep the overall voicing of the pedal intact.
- TINT- A subtle tone control that adds a bit of extra glass and presence.
- GAIN – Adjusts from a mild overdrive to a blown-out ‘Fried’ or ‘fuzz-ish ‘ tube amp.
- LEVEL – Total output volume
- Gain range versatility for the clean and dirt channels
- Powder-coated UV printed enclosure
- True bypass switching
- 9V Battery or 2.1mm negative center 9vdc adapter
- Current draw approximately 8.8 mA
- Isolated power supply use recommended
- Hand-assembled and hand-wired
For more information: