The Fuzzistor provides classic silicone transistor distortion.
New York, NY (January 16, 2015) -- Aguilar Amplification, an industry leader in creating high-quality amplifiers, speaker cabinets, effects pedals and pickups for discerning bass players is pleased to announce the Fuzzistor bass fuzz pedal.
Delivering the deep and textured tone that Aguilar bass pedals are famous for --crank up the fuzz and 1971 will be in the house!
The Fuzzistor provides classic silicone transistor distortion with complete control over the BLEND of the clean and Fuzz sound, amount of FUZZ from subtle to crushing, LEVEL for gain matching, and TILT EQ that changes the harmonic structure of the Fuzz from booming to gnarly.
- Silicone transistor distortion
- Intuitive four knob control layout
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Powered by a nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Three-year limited warranty
The Fuzzistor is available at authorized Aguilar dealers and carries a US street price of $159.00
For more information: