A single-channel amp that comes equipped with either KT77 or EL34 power tubes.
Fort Walton Beach, FL (May 26, 2017) -- Armored Amplification has released their newest design, the Little Devil. The amp is 15 watts of pure tone. A true wolf in sheep's clothing that provides rich harmonics, unsurpassed pick sensitivity, sustain for days, and a tone that will leave you breathless. The Little Devil responds like no other to different pick attacks, and volume control. All hand built to order, right in the U.S.A!
At less than 15 watts, the Little Devil is perfect for studio or home use, but shines when cranked at small venues. Providing tones that, until now, could only be captured with large high watt amplifiers. Hand-wired construction using only the highest quality parts available!
- Single unfiltered input
- All tube signal path
- Pre-Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Master Volume, and Balls Controls
- Added Balls control to dial in saturation levels
- Effects Loop
- 8 ohm output impedance
- Custom designed Aluminum etched faceplate
- Winged "C" EL34 or KT77 power section
- Full Flamed Maple, Dovetailed cab
- Available in two color options: Wine Burst or Tobacco Burst
- Automotive grade clear coat for beautiful yet durable finish that will survive life on the road
- Built with custom Mercury Magnetics transformers
- SoZo signal capacitors, F&T filter capacitors, carbon composite resistors, and JJ preamp tubes
- Available with customizable gain levels, and foot switching options on request
Little Devil Winged “C” Head $1499.99 USD
Little Devil KT77 Head $1429.99 USD
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.