Miami, FL (June 15, 2015) -- PureSalem Guitars adopts an inspired approach and attitude while honoring the electric guitars’ glorious past. It‘s simplicity in design. It’s wood, wire, and strings. It’s rock and roll, and not rocket science.
To quote David Fair (Half Japanese): “The idea is to put a pick in one hand and a guitar in the other and with a tiny movement rule the world!”
New for 2015 PureSalem’s La Flaca combines quality construction and components with off-kilter styling’s and transports us back to an era when Rock & Roll was free and memories yet to be made. Our new 2015 models come equipped with quality hardware and upgraded electronics such as Bigsby & Vibrola style vibratos, Grover Tuners, Vintage cloth wiring, carved headstock, new PS logo and our own Custom Wound “Jimmy, Mendiola and Pumpkin” Pickups.
- Mahogany Body / with binding / German Carved
- Mahogany Neck with binding and Block Inlays
- Rosewood Fret Board
- 24 3/4 Scale Length
- 42.75 Nut Width
- 2 1/16 String Spacing
- Modern C Shape Neck / Satin Finish
- 12 Inch Radius
- Grover Tuners
- Bigsby B7 Vibrato (Left handed model VIBROLA)
- Roller Bridge
- Custom Wound to vintage specs single coil pickup in neck
- Custom Wound Humbucker in Bridge
- Vintage style cloth wiring
- 3 Way Toggle With Master Volume and Master Tone
- Med Jumbo Frets
- Dual Truss Rod
All PureSalem Guitars are sold direct through our website and select dealers. The La Flaca model carries a retail price of $1055.00.
For more information: