Redlands, CA (March 31, 2017) -- In 2013, Traveler Guitar introduced their first-ever hollow-body acoustic/electric: the AG-105EQ. This year they’ve added another model to the lineup with the AG-450EQ, featuring a striking sunburst gloss top and dark stained gloss back and sides.
The Traveler Acoustic AG-450EQ is the most compact, full-scale acoustic/electric travel guitar on the market. Traveler Guitar's Streamline Tuning System eliminates the need for a headstock, making the guitar 20% smaller and 36% lighter than full size acoustics, all while preserving the same full-scale playing experience players are used to.
- Solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides
- Custom-designed EQ with built-in tuner and headphone amp
- 1/8” auxiliary input for private practice with backing tracks
- Shortest full-scale acoustic travel guitar on the market
- Overall length 32 ¼” long
- Uses standard guitar strings
- Deluxe gig bag included
Traveler Guitar has been the industry’s leading manufacturer of full-scale, travel-sized instruments for 25 years. Their guitars fit in tiny spaces, play with giant sound and feature a variety of tuners, headphone amps, and EQs designed to let you practice, play or record wherever the road takes you.
$685.99 LIST | $479.99 STREET
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: