San Diego, CA (April 17, 2017) -- As a follow up to their successful Vintage T Series line of guitars, Southern California-based Iconic Guitars has released the Evolution T Series. These new models expand the visual and tonal capabilities of the classic "T" shape with distinctive looks, modern playability, and rich tone.
The Evolution Series T and T Limited offer a unique array of custom options including pickup configuration, neck profile and wood configuration, fret size and body tonewood. The Evolution T models are available in an extensive palette of pearl and candy colors. The Evolution T Limited models feature master grade, book-matched maple tops, each uniquely dyed and masterfully finished with matching pearl or candy back, sides and head stock. The Evolution T is a stunning guitar designed to perform well beyond the expectations of the discerning player and exceed the needs of professional, touring and recreational musicians alike.
Standard features on the Evolution T and Evolution T Limited models include:
- Select Ash or Alder body
- 5A Flame or Quilt Maple tops (Limited models)
- Quarter sawn Maple 22 Fret necks with Maple or Indian Rosewood fretboards
- 1.687” nut width with hand cut Tusq Nut
- Jescar Nickel Silver frets (Stainless optional)
- Lollar or David Allen Pickups
- Iconic Heavy Steel or Schroeder TL Bridge with compensated saddles
- Emerson Electronics with Schaller 5-way Megaswitch
Retail pricing for the Evolution T model starts at $2099 and $3099 for the T Limited and includes a G&G Deluxe Embroidered hard shell case or Reunion Blues Gig Bag. Available at select dealers nationwide or for more information on the Evolution T Series guitars and more see www.iconicguitars.com
For more information: