Montreal, QC (July 17, 2017) -- This year’s new-for- 2017 lineup from Godin Guitars will be a great treat for visitors at Summer NAMM in Nashville, Tennessee from July 13 to 15, 2017. New models from La Patrie, Art &Lutherie, Seagull and Godin Guitars will be featured. Find Godin Guitars at booth number 1023.
Some of the most notable models from this year's lineup will be the Custom Shop electrics. The eight new limited-edition Godin Guitars come loaded with boutique pickups from Lollar, Bare Knuckle and TV Jones. Showgoers will get to sample the Summit Classic LTD series, the Montreal Premiere LTD Desert Blue, 5th Ave Uptown LTD SilverGold and the Coral Blue Session Custom T 59.
On the acoustic side, be on the look-out for the revamped Art & Lutherie line, the La Patrie Arena thinline nylon series and the Seagull Coastline Momentum. Other highlights are a dulcimer-inspired M4 with B-Band preamp and the S8 mandolin with a Seagull proprietary preamp.
The new-for- 2017 Godin Guitars models featured at Summer NAMM:
- Montreal Premiere LTD Desert Blue w/ Bigsby ($2745 USD list price / $2295 USD street price)
- Montreal Premiere LTD Desert Blue ($2545 USD list price / $2150 USD street price)
- 5 th Avenue Uptown LTD SilverGold ($2190 USD list price / $1795 USD street price)
- Summit Classic LTD Desert Blue w/ Bare Knuckle Mule Pickups ($2755 USD list price / $2295 USD street price)
- Summit Classic LTD Cognac Burst Flame w/ Bare Knuckle Mule Pickups ($3190 USD list price / $2650 USD street price)
- Summit Classic Supreme LTD Cognac w/ Lollar Gold Foil Pickups ($3575 USD list price / $2995 USD street price)
- Summit Classic Supreme LTD Cherry Burst w/ Lollar El Rayo Pickups ($3575 USD list price / $2995 USD street price)
- Custom T 59 Coral Blue RN ($1250 USD list price / $1050 USD street price)
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: