Japan (April 2, 2018) -- “Every artist searches for the instruments that bring out the best in them. An instrument that transforms their creations into life. As a guitarist, I have searched for and have found an instrument that brings out the best in my passion for music. That guitar is the Caparison Horus-M3 CC. From its full in your face tone that cuts through any stage to its fast five piece neck, I am confident in saying that this hand crafted masterpiece is the best guitar I have ever played hands down. It's an honor to be a part of the Caparison family, a relationship I will hold dear throughout my career as an artist.” Courtney Cox
The Courtney Cox Signature Horus-M3 CC is based on the legendary Caparison Horus-M3 with some subtle but, effective modifications and built to shred! Featuring a luxurious 5-piece maple and walnut neck, which has been strengthened in order to deepen the neck joint heel cut giving superb access to the higher frets.
The robust Schaller S-FRT II floating tremolo has been modified with an Original Floyd Rose “Fat” Brass Block along with heavy duty noiseless springs to add mass and sustain, while increasing warmth and clarity simultaneously with a vintage sound and feel. The bridge has also been modified with Original Floyd Rose Titanium string lock insert blocks and Stainless Steel saddle mounting screws for ultimate durability and tonal response.
Finished in “Pink Sapphire” fluorescent pink, signature Caparison sponge finish, which is a uniquely hand painted technique making each guitar a completely unique example.
The Horus-M3 CC comes complete with a combination of a Caparison SH-27F pickup in the neck position, and a Caparison PH-bc in the bridge position. Offering a full and accurate sound, with nice clean, clear, crisp highs. Full and thick low tones. Able to handle big chords and still be clear enough to hear every note.
The Caparison Horus-M3 CC, Pink Sapphire is available to pre-order now for August delivery with a USA MAP of US$ 2,799 (excl. tax) Euro MSRP of €2,799 (inc. tax) & UK MSRP of £2,399 (inc. VAT)
- Body Material: Mahogany, Maple, Mahogany
- Bridge: Schaller S-FRT II with Floyd Rose Fat Brass Block, Titanium String Blocks & Stainless Steel Saddle Screws
- Neck: Bolt-on, 5-Piece Maple & Walnut
- Fingerboard Material: Maple with Ivory Binding
- Position Inlay: Clock
- Scale Length: 628mm (24 3/4")
- Frets: 27 Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Neck Radius: 350mmR to 400mmR
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut: Schaller R2 Locking
- Machine Heads: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P.
- Neck Pickup: Caparison SH-27F
- Bridge Pickup: Caparison PH-bc
- Controls: CTS Master Volume, Switchcraft 3-Way Toggle
- Head Top Finish: Matching Body
- Neck Finish: Oiled Finish
- Body Finish: Pink Sapphire (Sponge Finish)
- Hardware: Gotoh Cosmo Black, Schaller Black Chrome
- Strings: DR Veritas .009 - .042
- Tuning: Standard, EBGDAE
- Case/Gig Bag: Caparison/Reunion Blues Voyager Case
For more information: