Huntington Park, CA (May 13, 2019) -- The Friedman MIC-NO-MO all-analog cabinet simulation box eliminates issues like mic-bleed, cluttered stages, and inconsistent mic placement. It does it with the popular cabinet simulation found in our Runt series of amplifiers. Simply place the MIC-NO-MO between your amplifier and speakers*, select your favorite simulated mic placement, and send the pure sound of your unique tone to the audience without the headaches associated with using actual microphones.
The MIC-NO-MO may be the easiest, best-sounding, and the most-consistent tonal solution you can add to your rig. So, whether you’re a guitarist searching for Friedman-quality tone night after night or a sound engineer who knows there’s got to be an easier way, you owe it to yourself and your audience to try the Friedman MIC-NO-MO.
- From amp: Connect to your amplifier’s speaker output with a ¼” speaker cable
- To speaker: Connect to your speakers (cabinet) with a ¼” speaker cable
- Balanced output: Connect to a mixer or interface with an XLR cable
- Ground lift: 2-position switch eliminates ground loops
- Axis: Select between the brighter center or darker edge simulated mic placements
- Level: Select between a -10 dB to -30 dB pad for proper pairing with other audio equipment
Suggested MAP $99.99
*NOTE: The MIC-NO-MO is not a load box. ALWAYS use with an appropriate speaker cab.
For more information: