Shenzhen, China (September 18, 2019) -- The BSK-60 is the flagship acoustic guitar amp of Joyo in 2019. With rich manufacturing experience, this amp is perfect for busking and stage performance. With 60W RMS, BSK-60 offers authentic acoustic guitar tone and stands out from rivals’ amps.
With the Bluetooth connectivity and Aux In Jack, you can play backing track easily for your gigging. Besides, an unlimited dub Looper allows you to jam with yourself as a band. BSK-60 features a "Link" jack to connect your smart phone, and you can use your phone as an effect pedal. With built-in rechargeable lithium battery, can be used for 4hrs continuously once fully charged and ensure the whole performance unplugged. It can also power your pedals with a (9V 500mA) DC Output jack.
BSK-60 comes with a multifunctional footswitch pedal, featuring mute, anti-feedback, dub, chorus, delay and reverb functions. You can control the amp during performance with one foot with ease.
- Rated speaker power: 60Wrms
- Built-in lithium battery, can be charged up for outdoor performance
- Built-in 9V/500mA DC output, for powering your gears such as effect pedals during outdoor performance
- Dual channel for guitar and mic
- Independent mic Reverb and guitar Reverb effects
- 3 effects can be used simultaneously (chorus, delay with tap tempo and reverb)
- Built-in anti-feedback function for guitar
- Built-in guitar signal phase inverter
- Quick mute function for you to better control the live performance
- Built-in LOOPER
- Bluetooth 4.0 for music playing
- Built-in audio interface for connecting to cell phone, you can use cell phones (iOS or some Android devices) audio effects app to beautify guitar tone
- Live recording output jack for cell phone live broadcasting
- Line In/Out for connecting to other amps
- XLR jack for connecting to the mixer
- Joyo external footswitch pedal is included in the packing list, it can synchronize host's status
The BSK-60 carries street price of $420, and it's available at global JOYO dealers.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: